QT 5.13 on Windows/MXE

Paul Buxton paulbuxton.mail at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 2 02:23:09 PDT 2019

I notice that there is a PR for 5.13 on Mac build. I assume this means that
people are using 5.13 fine on Linux?
The reason I ask is that the Windows MXE build looks like it has some
issues on QT 5.13, which is what the head of MXE fetches.
If I go to the import from dive computer dialog, and change the vendor, it
generates an exception.
I think it might be because we are trying to access the selected product
before it has been populated, but my Qt-fu is not strong enough to be
certain yet, and the latest MXE doesn't support building Debug-and-Release
for the QT libraries so it isn't clear exactly where the exception is being
generated.

If I change my MXE toolchain to the last tagged version then it looks to
work fine.

Anyone come across anything similar?

Paul