QT 5.13 on Windows/MXE

Paul Buxton paulbuxton.mail at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 3 00:15:37 PDT 2019

Thanks guys,I will poke around in it some more. Good to know that 5.13 is
not the problem in itself.

I will see if there is anything helpful in the event log as well.

I have debugging information for the subusrface app working fine, it is
MXE+QT which is difficult to get anything useful out of, and the build time
discourages experimentation with build flags :-)
I was curious to know if other people had the same issue, as knowing any
commonalities/differences can help locating an issue.

Paul