QT 5.13 on Windows/MXE

Paul Buxton paulbuxton.mail at googlemail.com
Sat Sep 7 01:44:44 PDT 2019

FYI,
Latest version of QT 5.13.1 looks to resolve the problem...

It looks like there were quite a few changes to QStringListModel in QT5.13
, which I guess introduced some bugs that have been fixed.
This is available in mxe @ revision  180304a (it looks like ther have
already been some commits since downloaded last night!
Note it still doesn't build with the debug-release flag.

Paul