4.9.3 preparations

Paul Buxton paulbuxton.mail at googlemail.com
Sun Sep 8 04:42:25 PDT 2019

I have tested Windows and Appimage installer from
https://github.com/Subsurface-divelog/subsurface/releases/tag/continuous
build.
These look to work ok for me.
I will try the Appimage one on my work machine tomorrow as well as that is
the one I saw a crash on  with 4.9.1 (unable to reproduce locally).

Paul