4.9.3 preparations

David Owen dowen at midsomer.ca
Sun Sep 8 21:04:24 PDT 2019

I didn't see any MacOS binaries.  Not sure if that it is to do with the
extra hoops that apps need to go through, so I took the tar file from
the continuous build directory and built and tested that.  No issues so
far.  I can see the Cosmiq+ in the list of computers but am struggling
to work out how to connect it.  Presumably this isn't yet supported from
MacOS, or at least I haven't figured out how to get it to work.  Will
have a look with an official Linux binary tomorrow.

David