4.9.3 preparations

Paul Buxton paulbuxton.mail at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 9 01:50:07 PDT 2019

Reviewing my log I also see an message Incompatible version of SSL

Doing some googling this looks relevant.
https://github.com/probonopd/linuxdeployqt/issues/209

Basically it looks like Qt>5.10 expect to use openssl 1.1.
The package we are supplying includes openssl 1.0
I am guessing that on distros with newer versions of Openssl the Appimage
is picking up the right version to use.

Paul