4.9.3 announced

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Wed Sep 11 03:48:36 PDT 2019

Hi Everyone,

I managed to get all of this working remotely. My infrastructure is a bit
strange, but in the end it's surprisingly flexible :-)

Anyway, announcements are posted to our website (thanks to the people who
translated this in the past 24 hours), to Facebook, and to Scubaboard.
Feel free to like, link, and re-post.

I'm sure I missed things or messed things up. I always do - so consistency
requires that. If you find something that's off (like for example a
corrupted Windows installer - which was pointed out to me within 1 minute
of posting the announcement to Facebook), feel free to let me know.

Thanks everyone for the hard work. Especially to Berthold for helping
track down and work around a couple of very odd crashes. And as always to
all of you who are translating both the apps and the website. The
responsiveness of our translators continues to humble me.

Thank you