Ratio ix3m Pro on Android

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu Sep 12 11:48:08 PDT 2019

On Thu, Sep 12, 2019 at 06:02:38PM +0100, Dirk Hohndel wrote:

> I need to add code to have these dive computers listsed on Android
> devices. I'll do that in a moment and maybe I can just tether through my
> phone and upload the binaries. Then you'll be able to install this via the
> Google Play Beta channel for Subsurfae-mobile.
>
> Fingers crossed you'll have something there in a few hours.

It took more than two hours, but it's now in Google's systems. The time it
takes before it then becomes available in the play store appears to be
more or less random. But at some point within the next 1-48 hours the new
version that tries to enable the Ratio / DiveSystem dive computers on
Android should show up as a new beta release.

It will identify itself as Subsurface-mobile 2.2.0 (4.9.3.16)