Ratio ix3m Pro on Android

liquid tcp liquid.tcp at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 00:43:55 PDT 2019

On Fri, Sep 13, 2019 at 3:03 AM Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:

> On September 12, 2019 10:59:55 PM GMT+02:00, liquid tcp <
> liquid.tcp at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >I'll post the result as soon as I have it.
>
> Google tells me the new version is available now to beta testers
>
> Great, thanks so much!
I can choose it in the list, but unfortunately don't get any data returned:

---
"20.332: DCDownloadThread started for Ratio iX3M Pro Deep on FTDI
downloading only new dives"
Starting download from ftdi
downloading only new dives
Finishing download thread: "Unable to open ftdi Ratio (iX3M Pro Deep)"
"20.337: Out of memory"
no new dives downloaded
"20.338: DCDownloadThread finished"
"102.452: DCDownloadThread started for Ratio iX3M Pro Deep on FTDI
downloading all dives"
Starting download from ftdi
downloading all dives
"102.454: Out of memory"
"102.454: Out of memory"
Finishing download thread: "Unable to open ftdi Ratio (iX3M Pro Deep)"
102.507: DCDownloadThread finished"
---

I'm trying to get some more detailed data of what's happening

btw: Ricardo has replied about the same hardware, but somehow it was sent
to me instead of the list:

"Pro versions equip the same hardware except for GPS and Bluetooth radios.
So yes, same cable. You know, to be as clear as possible: the USB to UART
interface is equipped within our cables, not onto the dive computer so yes,
you can interact with anyone of them without fearing to imement different
drivers. "

@riccardo: in the CC transmitter manual you reference a red- and a "blue
dot" cable not being compatible for charging. are there also relevant
differences for us?

 Benji