latest Android Beta

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Sat Sep 21 01:04:52 PDT 2019

Hi,
Just tried it on my oneplus x without knowing what the problem was..
The opening and closing of dive trips seem to work a bit better now. It
took ages before (the animation seemed to stop) and now it is still slow
but better (maybe only my personal imagination).
Everything else works smooth.. No problems so far

Regards
Werner