latest Android Beta

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun Sep 22 14:22:04 PDT 2019

Both of these bugs sound annoying and should be fixed.

Right now it seems that we have a strange bug that makes us not always do the right thing when figuring out which dives to download.
I'd love to understand if it indeed downloaded the exact same dives that were already in the dive log or if there was possibly a change in the dives in the divelog compared to what's on the dive computer (maybe the times were off and you fixed them or something)?
The crash is of course harder to analyze because unless you are able to connect to your tablet with adb, it's very hard to figure out exactly WHERE it crashed...

Any pointers you can provide would help us narrow things down.

Thanks

/D