4.9.3 AppImage issue

David Tillotson david at acmelabs.co.uk
Mon Sep 23 13:22:54 PDT 2019

On Mon, 23 Sep 2019 16:46:53 +0100
Paul Buxton <paulbuxton.mail at googlemail.com> wrote:

> David,
> If you want to test the Appimage linked to  at the bottom of this
> pull request
> https://github.com/Subsurface-divelog/subsurface/pull/2300
>
> I believe it should fix the issue you were seeing?

Happy to report that this works perfectly (as far as I can test :)
Unfortunately I can't test it as much as I'd like, as my Sensus Pro
has finally died :(
If anyone has a Cochrane interface unit I can borrow/buy (or knows the
connection format), I might have most of the missing data on the
Commander. Lesson learned: do NOT leave downloading data until you get
around to it!

--
David Tillotson