Running Subsurface on Lollipop

John Smith noseygit at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 26 01:43:33 PDT 2019

Ive finally got my old android tablet running again and tried to get Subsurface on it.

Using the latest version, it installs ok, seems to run well, but cannot connect to the Cloud.

Looking into the developers log, the problem is that it cannot resolve OPENSSL and the TLS fails.

Other than upgrading to a newer version of android - which is impossible for this tablet, is there anything that I can do?

If I go back to an earlier version, can anyone tell me roughly when  QT SSL was updated?

thanks