Running Subsurface on Lollipop

John Smith noseygit at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 27 06:25:53 PDT 2019

Please see attached
On 26 Sep 2019, at 17:19, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org<mailto:dirk at hohndel.org>> wrote:
I didn't think it would even install on Android 5.0... but looking through the Google Play stats we do in fact appear to have about 50 users on that version.
Interesting.
I have no idea how I would make Subsurface support different openssl versions.

Can you send the log - I'll dig around to see if I still have an Android 5.0 device...

/D