Running Subsurface on Lollipop

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Fri Sep 27 07:48:38 PDT 2019

Looking at John's log file a little more, here's something that really confuses me:

QSslSocket: cannot resolve OPENSSL_init_ssl
QSslSocket: cannot resolve OPENSSL_init_crypto
QSslSocket: cannot resolve OpenSSL_version
Incompatible version of OpenSSL

We are bundling libssl.so in the .apk. So why is it trying to use the native version in the first place?

I think we really need to see an adb logcat output (as I said, I'm trying to re-learn how to use the emulator/simulator in the meantime).