Latest Testflight fersion

Chirana Gheorghita Eugeniu Theodor office at adaptcom.ro
Sat Apr 4 12:01:13 PDT 2020

One more weird thing.
I have 2 dives over 40 recorded. One is older than 6 month. I go to
statistics and change the perioud to be shouwn to all dives all te time and
still 1 dive >40 is shown. It should show 2. These 2 dibes wete dine at tge
same exact spot and both have the maximum depth touched soooo.... It should
show 2 instead of 1.

Regards,
Theodor