Latest Testflight fersion

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sat Apr 4 12:03:27 PDT 2020

On Sat, 2020-04-04 at 22:01 +0300, Chirana Gheorghita Eugeniu Theodor
wrote:
> One more weird thing.
> I have 2 dives over 40 recorded. One is older than 6 month. I go to
> statistics and change the perioud to be shouwn to all dives all te
> time and still 1 dive >40 is shown. It should show 2. These 2 dibes
> wete dine at tge same exact spot and both have the maximum depth
> touched soooo.... It should show 2 instead of 1.

That is indeed weird.

I have a rather long todo list right now, but I'll try to look into
this one as well. What might help me not to lose track is if you could
create an issue on GitHub:
https://github.com/Subsurface-divelog/subsurface/issues

Thanks