Latest Testflight fersion

Chirana Gheorghita Eugeniu Theodor office at adaptcom.ro
Sat Apr 4 13:40:59 PDT 2020

Dammit I now see that I am dumb....
I was calculating the 39 x 2 dives as a 40 meter dive as we (I) usually
consider them when we do our deco and other calculations... But I now
realize that the software does not consider them as 40 or more. In fact the
only dive that is counted is the one of 50 meter. I completly forgot about
that and I was convinced that only one of those 39 meter were counted based
on my wrong assumptions.

Sorry. No more issues to open on github I guess :)

Sorry again for the misleading info.

Regards,
Theodor