Dive uploads on Subsurface-mobile

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Mon Apr 6 02:43:05 PDT 2020

Three quick questions about dive uploads on Subsurface-mobile.

1) When opening Subsurface-mobile, the last dive trip is highlighted. In
my case these trips were created on the Linux desktop and stored in the
cloud. Consequently, when I download dives to the mobile phone they are
stored under the last trip. I cannot find a way to get downloaded dives
in the dive list ABOVE the last trip.

2) I cannot see how to create a trip for the newly downloaded dives in
order to group them together. The context menu does not appear to
provide such an option.

3) Newly downloaded dives are all show as "dive number 0". Is there,
within the mobile app, a way to renumber dives in the dive list?

Any help is appreciated.

Kind regards,

willem

Please refer to