towards 4.9.4

Salvador Cuñat salvador.cunat at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 02:26:20 PDT 2020

Good morning.

El sáb., 11 abr. 2020 a las 20:26, Dirk Hohndel via subsurface (<
subsurface at subsurface-divelog.org>) escribió:

> Obviously, a lot has changed since 4.9.3 and this deserves some solid
> testing.

The desktop info tab looks quite ugly for me, see attachment.  Using
4.8.4-736-ge9658d88d310 built from git on I3WM with Qt5ct plugin; tried on
KDE/Plasma too with same result.   Clear themes are even uglier than dark
one.

To those of you following one of the major world religions - enjoy your
> high holidays. To us atheists: well, you're on your own and you know that.

};-)

Best regards guys.  Stay at home.  Keep safe so you can keep on diving.

Salva.