latest beta bugs

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun Apr 12 11:46:01 PDT 2020

> On Apr 12, 2020, at 11:22 AM, Chirana Gheorghita Eugeniu Theodor <office at adaptcom.ro> wrote:
>
> Hello,
> Playing today on droid with katest beta:
> create new trip bi long press on a dive. all ok, all saved.
> Now when seleting that dive from the trip or any other dive from any trip app crashes.
> Adding a dive to the new created trip or any other trip seems fine. deleting a dive from any trip crashes the app. below logs:

If the app crashes, the only way to get a back trace is to connect with adb to Android and look at what is visible there.
In most cases I'll be able to see crashes in the developer view on the Play Store "some random amount of time later" - but for obvious privacy reasons I then typically cannot connect those crash logs back to an individual user, so I can't ask questions about how they got things to crash.

Once I'm done swearing at libgit2/openSSL I will look at the Play store to see if there is crash info that comes from an "SM-N960F/samsung/crownltexx" running 4.9.3.1328...

Thanks for the report!!!