towards 4.9.4

Salvador CuƱat salvador.cunat at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 12:32:11 PDT 2020

El dom., 12 abr. 2020 20:51, Berthold Stoeger <bstoeger at mail.tuwien.ac.at>
escribiĆ³:

> If I do a "su" into the other user I get the garbled version.
>
> If I do a "su -" into the other user I get the sensible version.
>
> See attached screenshot of both running at the same time.

In the snapshot looks like fonts, or at least font sizes, are different.
Thus it may be a settings related issue, but at user level; I've tried to
reduce the font in subsurface  and they don't change in info tab.

BTW I can't reproduce the git repo issue on Debian Sid, working fine with
desktop.

Best regards.

Salva.