latest beta bugs

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Apr 13 11:22:29 PDT 2020

On Mon, 2020-04-13 at 21:03 +0300, Chirana Gheorghita Eugeniu Theodor
wrote:
> Seems ok now. Selete action does not crash the app anymore and
> changes get saved. Anything new to be tested?
> Please clarify something:
> So ci-release is the latest ? testing branch on github is ????
> The branches on github are really confusing.

I would strongly suggest to ignore branches on GitHub unless one of the
developers specifically asks you to look into something in a branch.
I have started cleaning up some of the ancient branches still hanging
around on GitHub but you can assume that pretty much all of them are
ancient (or temporary as I push thing to a branch to run the CI on it
before merging).

In 99.9% of the cases what I ask people to test is latest master.