new CI builds

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun Apr 19 13:01:06 PDT 2020

> On Apr 19, 2020, at 12:52 PM, Chirana Gheorghita Eugeniu Theodor <office at adaptcom.ro> wrote:
>
> I'm setting up a fedora now. Latest win were is located?

Not entirely sure what you are asking. Can you try to rephrase the question?

Actually, let me try and guess -- because the link I posted earlier shows the status page, but not the download page...

The Fedora builds are on OBS, so you should always be able to find the latest one here:

https://software.opensuse.org/package/subsurfacedaily <https://software.opensuse.org/package/subsurfacedaily>

This is defined as a "Community package" (since it's not an official build), so click on the button for the correct distro and you should be able to download an RPM from there.

Yeah, the user experience is a bit... challenging. Sorry about that, it's outside of my control.

The direct link to the latest RPM (as of this moment) for the current Fedora 31 is this:

https://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/Subsurface-Divelog/Fedora_31/x86_64/subsurfacedaily-4.9.3.1480-2.1.x86_64.rpm <https://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/Subsurface-Divelog/Fedora_31/x86_64/subsurfacedaily-4.9.3.1480-2.1.x86_64.rpm>

Thanks