new CI builds

Hartley Horwitz hhrwtz at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 14:35:59 PDT 2020

From: Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org>

> To: Chirana Gheorghita Eugeniu Theodor <office at adaptcom.ro>
> Bcc:
> Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2020 13:14:51 -0700
> Subject: Re: new CI builds
>
> That one you can find on GitHub:
>
> https://github.com/Subsurface-divelog/subsurface/releases/tag/ci-release
>
> subsurface-installer.exe

I just started testing the latest Windows build.  A few changes I can
confirm work:
* info tab, and other tabs work well when I expand or shrink window sizes.
The Info tab 'ugliness' I reported a while ago has been fixed
* the heat map now is reacting to the change in atmospheric pressure

* I do NOT see the map issue reported by Chirana Gheorghita Eugeniu
Theodor.  My only way to reproduce it was to zoom out completely so the map
showed the whole world. In that case, no flags are shown, but the map does
scroll slightly when selecting dives that are in different continents

* I've tried loading a local dive log and cloud stored dive log.  No
issues.

I'll continue looking at this release, and I'll focus on the dive planner
and Bluetooth download from a dive computer.

....Hartley