new CI builds

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Apr 20 11:23:56 PDT 2020

Please realize that these are pretty much OS defaults and not
deliberate changes that we make based on the OS.

I will admit that I have always felt that some of the Linux desktop
environments have this "child approved, BIG AND EASY DOESN'T THAT LOOK
ADORABLE" look that reminds me of the Lego Lupo stuff. Ok, I'm
obviously talking about KDE here, because Gnome has always gone for the
"I'm a cool retro hacker sitting in a dark room in my mom's basement,
listening to alternative punk-new-age-heavy-metal on an amp that goes
to 11".

In other words - yeah, I am not a designer, I'm not a fan of any of the
Linux desktops. But who am I to tell people what to use :-)

/D