IOS Subsurface-mobile

HPR01 hpr01 at online.de
Sat Apr 25 09:24:00 PDT 2020

Hi Dirk,

i use subsurface mobile on my iPhone 5 SE with my Suunto EON Core since November 2018. Now i can not continue to use the app, because there is no chance to import dives from the EON into the app. My bluetooth-settings are ok, but the EON will not be recognized by the app, the iPhone has a connection established. This occurred since the latest updates in the last month. Before ist was a little bit tricky to download new dives, may be the problem is caused by IOS13. Can you please help me?

Best regards

Heinz Peter