hopefully invisible change...

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun Apr 26 16:26:47 PDT 2020

Hi Everyone,

I just moved our GitHub repository to a new home. Through a generous donation I have become the proud owner of GitHub.com/Subsurface -- and decided to move the official home of our project that to that URL.

GitHub typically does an outstanding job of dealing with such transfers and all accesses to the old name should seamlessly be forwarded to the new address, including the submodule.

If you run into anything that doesn't work anymore because of this change, please let me know so I can work on addressing this.

Work towards 4.9.4 is pretty much complete, I have tested (and many of you have helped test) the various binaries and all seems to be looking promising. I pushed the latest changes to Transifex and will give the translators a few more days to deal with those (it's about 25 new strings, quite a few of which are only minimal changes to already existing strings - so this should only take a few minutes to complete). If nothing happens, I am hoping to release 4.9.4 towards the end of next week (if things are too busy at work, it may be the weekend).

Please keep testing, especially the latest binaries and please let us all know if you find things that seem wrong.