a different approach to release announcements and translations thereof

Salvador CuƱat salvador.cunat at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 13:37:55 PDT 2020

Hi Dirk.

El mar., 28 abr. 2020 a las 23:40, Dirk Hohndel via subsurface (<
subsurface at subsurface-divelog.org>) escribiĆ³:

> As a result, we now have a GitHub.com/subsurface/subsurface.github.io/ repo
> which then gets published as https://subsurface.github.io/ via GitHub
> pages. If this works out, this can apparently be reasonably easily
> integrated with our custom domain.

Have just sent a PR for a testing commit.  Please take a look on it as I
can't preview the post about 4.9.4 I've placed under es/_posts.
Abuout.MD has gone smoothly.

Pretty simple.

> - there's a shared footer for desktop release announcements (aptly named
> _includes/desktop-release-bottom.MD) that tells people how to download
> binaries. I have this in three languages and it should be obvious how to
> add others. The use of variables like {{page.version}} should be quite easy
> to understand.

May be the footer has something to do with my issues.

Best regards.

Salva.