a different approach to release announcements and translations thereof

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Wed Apr 29 13:41:56 PDT 2020

> On Apr 29, 2020, at 1:37 PM, Salvador CuƱat <salvador.cunat at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Dirk.
>
> El mar., 28 abr. 2020 a las 23:40, Dirk Hohndel via subsurface (<subsurface at subsurface-divelog.org <mailto:subsurface at subsurface-divelog.org>>) escribiĆ³:
>

> As a result, we now have a GitHub.com/subsurface/ <http://github.com/subsurface/>subsurface.github.io/ <http://subsurface.github.io/> repo which then gets published as https://subsurface.github.io/ <https://subsurface.github.io/> via GitHub pages. If this works out, this can apparently be reasonably easily integrated with our custom domain.
>
> Have just sent a PR for a testing commit.  Please take a look on it as I can't preview the post about 4.9.4 I've placed under es/_posts.

I merged it and just pushed a couple more commits - one of them moves the draft to es/_drafts -- because apparently that's where it needs to be in order for this to work.
Now I can see it locally (but of course not on GitHub - that's the whole point) when I run bundle exec jekyll build --drafts

> May be the footer has something to do with my issues.

No. It was the folder location.

As for the include. I've made space there and added the Liquid "code" to make it all work.
The nice thing about the way I have it now is that it automagically picks up the right include, without the need to change that as translators copy release announcement files...