Merging dives causes dives to be redowloaded

Chirana Gheorghita Eugeniu Theodor office at adaptcom.ro
Mon Aug 3 01:14:18 PDT 2020

Hello,
Speaking only about android version below:
I did not use the merge feature until recently and I have observed some
weird things:
1. when you do a merge dive a event appears as gas change in the profile
2. After merging the dives when I do download from dc original dives get
re-downloaded

Another thing I observed recently is that my petrel os seen as Petrel 2
even if I select petrel and the pairing also detects it as petrel. I tried
changing the name of the dc in the pairing section of Android and still in
the connection section of Subsurface the name is still Petrel 2.
Tryed forgetting the dive computers in Subsurface. Same thing. I attach
some scrn shots.

Cu stima/Best regards/Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Chirana-Gheorghita Eugeniu-Theodor
Bucharest, Romania

e-mail : office at adaptcom.ro
mobile: 0743 698721