Import WLOG no longer working

Salvador CuƱat salvador.cunat at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 03:06:51 PDT 2020

Hi Manfred.
It's been a long time I haven't tried Datatrak/Wlog import. I was, in fact,
wondering some days ago if any one still used it :)
Nevertheless, I have some time today to look at it.  Some preliminary
questions:

- Which OS are you using?  Windows, Linux ...
- Are you downloading from your dive computer to Wlog or Datatrak?

Number of dives to import shouldn't affect the import, so you have
something in your log your wife doesn't.

- Do you use just one tank or do you use more than one?

And finally

- Do you import the full log every time or you import a reduced log
containing just the dives you need?

Best regards.

Salva.

El vie., 14 ago. 2020 11:49, Manfred Hantl via subsurface <
subsurface at subsurface-divelog.org> escribiĆ³: