Import WLOG no longer working

Salvador Cuñat salvador.cunat at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 22:48:07 PDT 2020

Hellow.

The morning coffee seems to trigger my imagination and I think I've got it.
The data in cloud storage seems to be screwed badly for some reason. It
shows some dives lasting 500hr or more and other inconsistencies ... Most
of this dives are pretty old, while newer are correct, so neither Manfred
nor me realized it before.

Fortunately looks like the divelog can be manually fixed and I'll try to
this evening.

If the event issue is still there after the fix, I'll report it again.

Best regards.

Salva.