Subsurface-downloader

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Fri Dec 4 22:36:02 PST 2020

Hallo Robert, Excellent work! What is the minimum specs required for the
Pi? There are many Pi models available these days. One of the issues I am
concerned with is the availability of IrDA dive downoads which is slowly
disappearing from most OSs. With a downloader one could maintain an IrDA
stack, although it might have an effect on the kernel version used. Kind
regards, Willem.