Latest builds

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Fri Dec 11 07:50:41 PST 2020

In the latest chapter of this season of mishaps, my cell phone died suddenly.
It took with it the token needed to unlock the code signing certificate.
And I didn't realize that without an unlocked signing certificate the Windows binaries didn't get pushed.

I just posted unsigned Windows binaries in the usual place:

https://subsurface-divelog.org/downloads/test/

/D