Remove unused cylinders from dropdown

Martin de Weger martin at reef-it.nl
Tue Dec 15 10:34:49 PST 2020

Hi all,

I just downloaded the version for version 10.15 and 11.0. I can set the toggle boxes for showing the default taks sizes and show unused tanks. I can also add a default. When I uncheck both boxes, I can only see the tanks I did use before. I think this is what is intends to do.

Kind regards,

Martin de Weger