mobile dark theme

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun Dec 20 13:09:47 PST 2020

Ok, found the answer.

If you switch between the themes, then effects like the one you see happen.
If you then restart the app, the icons look correct.
Not sure exactly why, but that explains what you saw and what I see (since I had my phone on dark from the previous testing - I tried on a different device and had the same effect there). But while doing that I noticed that the entry of cloud credentials still is black on dark gray :-)

So a little more to fix, but progress...

Again, thanks for the quick test!!!

/D