mobile dark theme

Salvador Cuñat salvador.cunat at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 14:25:31 PST 2020

Hi Dirk.

Thanks for the gift. It's quite better than previous dark theme.

A little fix would be setting a clearer color for the actions title in the
right menu, see attachment.  One of the blues used in the icon or titles
backgrounds would be fine, I think.

BTW the white backgrounds on the side buttons may be too clear; although
this is probably a matter of taste.

Best regards.
Salva.