mobile dark theme

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun Dec 20 14:52:12 PST 2020

Let's see if I understand you correctly.

Clearly the word 'Actions' should (a) be translated and (b) not be black.
But I'm not sure what you mean by the second sentence. "the white background on the side buttons..."? Can you circle it in a picture?

Also, in my testing here's what else I have found and intend to address today or tomorrow (depending on how much time I'll find to sit in front of my computer instead of hanging out with my family):

- cloud credentials: black text
- filter input field and number of dives: black text
- download page and dive edit page comboboxes aren't styled

I think I went through all pages and menus - but I for example missed the title in the context drawer that you point out above...

/D