mobile dark theme

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun Dec 20 16:39:22 PST 2020

Hi Steve,

> On Dec 20, 2020, at 4:22 PM, Steve <stevewilliams at internode.on.net> wrote:
>
> Tested the latest version just downloaded, dark theme is looking much more usable.

Thanks!

> Just a coupe of small things that I have noticed:
>
> Just after startup down the bottom bar with text that flashes up is hard  to read in both dark and blue themes.

Yeah, that's definitely true. Something I need to figure out how to fix. Thanks for pointing it out.

> The other is the white + on white background.

That is an artifact of switching themes, I believe.
Once you restart the app it should be gone.
I wish I could figure out how to make the theme update affect those icon colors as well, but somehow that doesn't work as it should...
These are all bindings that should receive notifications once the underlying subsurfaceTheme value changes, but clearly not all of them get that notification.