mobile dark theme

Attilla de Groot attilla at attilla.nl
Tue Dec 22 01:09:56 PST 2020

Hi Dirk,

I just noticed that the buddy/divemaster fields have become a drop down box
where previously I could also type and add a new buddy. Is this intentional?

I typically import my shearwater on my phone and fill in most of the
details. Later I'll edit it more on my desktop, so now I can't add a new
buddy on my phone when importing the dive.

I would suggest it is like the location field where you can fill in a new
one or you select a previous site.

-- Attilla