Importing dives from Shearwater Perdix AI straight into Subsurface

Jordi Altimiras jordi.altimiras at liu.se
Tue Dec 22 14:09:49 PST 2020

Hi. I just got my new Perdix AI and I am now trying to download the weekend dives directly into Subsurface. Unfortunately Subsurface does not seem to find the computer. I read in online forums that the problem is the Bluetooth Low Energy used by the Perdix that is the issue but the these threads are now 3 years old and the Bluetooth setup in Subsurface appears to have an LE mode. Still no success with it. Is it possible or should I use the Shearwater software to download and then import?
Best regards

Jordi Altimiras