Importing dives from Shearwater Perdix AI straight into Subsurface

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Tue Dec 22 14:58:42 PST 2020

A lot has been written about this.
The summary is "it is complicated".

Which app are you using (Subsurface or Subsurface-mobile?), on which OS. The answers are slightly different depending on that.
In general, once the Perdix AI (and later Shearwater computers) have connected to one app on one device, it can be tricky to  convince them to talk to something else.
But in general, the Perdix AI does work with Subsurface on all five of our supported platforms. It just takes some patience and convincing.

/D