Importing dives from Shearwater Perdix AI straight into Subsurface

tormento turment at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 09:26:51 PST 2020

Dear Dirk,

I live in a country house, surrounded by fields only.

The only signal I receive is my Wi-Fi and I always shut down BT devices
when not in use.

I have followed your steps many times, with no success.

I asked many times which BT dongles currently the Windows people use, with
no answers for me.

Shearwater Desktop works every single time, no problems, no hiccups. I
tried in a really “noisy” environment too and no issues.

Why Subsurface is so picky? It can’t be a matter of BT dongle, as I use the
same that works flawlessly with Shearwater Desktop, neither the hardware
for the very same reason.

It seems to me black magic and, again, I saw no other person but you to
successfully download dives under Windows 10.

Which dongle do you use? Which operating system build? Did you try with
latest ones?

Alberto