Need support converting logfile sdl

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Sat Feb 1 22:30:13 PST 2020

On Wed, Jan 29, 2020 at 4:48 PM Rainer van Essen <rainer.vanessen at gmx.de>
wrote:

> Hi there,
>

> I hope you are able to help me or at least know of a solution to my
> problem.
>

> I recently found my old Suunto divelog *.sdl which I am unable to import
> into DM5, which allows imports of sde, sdp, xml and sml files only. Since I
> do not have my old Suunto Cobra nor the old DM 1.6 anymore I am unable to
> import my divelog from the old days.
>

> By any chance, do you know of a way to somehow convert my old divelog?
> Your help in this matter would be very much appreciated.

See this discussion:
https://www.scubaboard.com/community/threads/suunto-dive-manager-1-6-wanted.478650/
User divinglog is providing a download link for DM 1.6 at the end of
discussion. Obviously downloading random binaries from random sites of the
internet and running them is not the best idea. However, www.divinglog.com
is one of the divinglog vendors and I do not have any reason to believe
this binary of being malicious.

HTH
miika