Import dives from Cressi Cartesio

Martin de Weger martin at deweger.org
Mon Feb 3 10:57:12 PST 2020

Hi all,

I’ve purchased a Cressi Cartesio with the (bluetooth enabled) interface. I’ve ran into a few issues with this setup on Subsurface:

I’m unable to download the dives on my Mac and on my iPhone using Bluetooth with Subsurface. When using the Cressi App, I’m able to download via Bluetooth;
When downloading on my Mac with an USB cable connection, some off the dives show a depth of 200+meters (over 600 feet) while my Shearwater shows a depth of maximal 32 meters. In the Cressi app the dives are shown as they actually were made.

What information you you guys need from me to look further into this issue?

Kind regards,

Martin De Weger