Import dives from Cressi Cartesio

Martin de Weger martin at deweger.org
Wed Feb 5 05:35:18 PST 2020

Hi Linus,

I’ll have a look. When using the dum-file option (in the Beta version of subsurface) an error is thrown (something went wrong). I wanted to install the stable version from the website, but that link is broken (https://subsurface-divelog.org/download/Subsurface-4.9.3.dmg <https://subsurface-divelog.org/download/Subsurface-4.9.3.dmg>). As soon as I have the stable version up and running, I’ll give it another try.

I’m using the Cartessio adapter (https://www.cressi.com/Catalogue/Details.asp?id=1166&sez=1 <https://www.cressi.com/Catalogue/Details.asp?id=1166&sez=1>) for the download.

Met vriendelijke groeten,

Martin de Weger
E: martin at reef-it.nl