Import dives from Cressi Cartesio

Jef Driesen jef at libdivecomputer.org
Wed Feb 5 06:35:19 PST 2020

On 2020-02-05 13:35, Martin de Weger wrote:
> I’ll have a look. When using the dum-file option (in the Beta version
> of subsurface) an error is thrown (something went wrong). I wanted to
> install the stable version from the website, but that link is broken
> (https://subsurface-divelog.org/download/Subsurface-4.9.3.dmg
> <https://subsurface-divelog.org/download/Subsurface-4.9.3.dmg>). As
> soon as I have the stable version up and running, I’ll give it another
> try.

The Cressi Cartesio protocol doesn't support downloading memory dumps.
As you already noticed, it will fail immediately with a
DC_STATUS_UNSUPPORTED error. Instead of downloading a memory dump, do a
normal download with the "Save libdivecomputer logfile" checkbox
enabled, and send the log file.

I recommend to first create a new empty logbook file. This will force a
full download, without messing up your real logbook. Afterwards you can
discard the temporary logbook file again.

Jef