Two overlapping dives on iOS

Robert.Helling robert at neu.atdotde.de
Sun Feb 9 11:35:26 PST 2020

Hi Dirk,

> On 9. Feb 2020, at 20:18, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
>
> which reminds me to ask this important question: can you reproduce the effect?

yes, I can reproduce it in 100% of the cases:

Kill Subsurface

Start Subsurface

In divelist, turn on filter (which btw does not appear on top but I have to scroll down to see it), select a word that does not match most recent dive.

Filter applies, leaves me with 8 dives (in my case), I click on the first.

Then I see the most recent dive (which does not match) transparent and the one that I actually selected from the filtered list (which is the one that I can scroll).

Best
Robert