Obervations in iOS App

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun Feb 16 08:10:24 PST 2020

> On Feb 16, 2020, at 2:53 AM, Rainer Mohr <mail at divelogs.de> wrote:
>
> Am 16.02.20 um 02:55 schrieb Dirk Hohndel:
>> I'm am leaning towards keeping the export to divelogs.de <http://divelogs.de/> because that seems convenient for those who don't see value in the Subsurface Cloud. And if we simply select all dives this appears to be a fairly straight forward setup. I just pushed an update to the iOS beta which implements that.
>>
> Looks way better in the layout!, but still get the "Cannot prepare dives, none selected?".
> I completetely deleted the app and re-installed to check, but still same result. Is there a way to select dives that I have overseen?

Now that I'm actually at my computer... there are two other scenarios that might cause that error. And both of them should produce output in the log file.
Can you share that here after an unsuccessful attempt? Simply go to Help->About and tap on the button to copy the logs and then paste them in an email - or use the Help->Ask for support entry